Skip to main content

Introduction

Hi all of my friends around the world, this is my first blog for delivering some knowledge from the other people or from materials that i've learned before. i have to tell you about my details first. my name is Akmal Mardhatillah. people call me Akmal and i am from in Bireuen, Aceh province.  Actually i just graduated from a university in Aceh called Syiah Kuala University majoring electrical engineering. the real challenge of my life is when i have a dream to go abroad. that is wonderfull to me, i really think about experiencing new environment, meeting new people in different country and gaining an understanding of different cultures.



Now i have prepared for continuing to master degree and the first step is figure out about english language such as TOEFL and IELTS. i know guys both of them are common to you. it seems to me that it is extremely difficult to start focus on them with my average skill in English. after i pass  bachelor degree, i decided to travel to a village which is famous not only in indonesia but also in south east asia known as English Village or indonesian have called  "Kampung Inggris".

The purposes of creating this blog are giving some information about my life and also English materials especially TOEFL and IELTS. both are usefull nowadays. because when people want to apply a job in a company spesifically in indonesia, one of the certificates is the obligatory requirement or if you try to study overseas this two things are also mandatory. for example, Australia is one of the countries providing full paid scholarship for indonesia and english proficiency (IELTS) certificate must upload for document requirement. it is different from united states because the english document proved by TOEFL iBT.

if you want to make friend with me. dont be shy to contact me on this email :
acehnese.student@gmail.com

Thank you :)